Every contact you have with a customer allows you the opportunity to increase revenue. How you handle customer contacts affects your bottom line.
Big businesses efficiently handle customers by building large, expensive call centers staffed by hundreds of sales and support representatives. Their goal is to never keep a customer waiting and to quickly respond to customer inquiries. Those businesses know that customers who have to wait for a response often end up as lost revenue.
Fortunately, without having a huge, expensive call center, your business can still be responsive and deliver a positive customer experience. You can do this with a Contact Center. Contact Centers can help you ensure every incoming customer contact is handled quickly and personally by someone in your organization.
Support all types of customer communications with a Contact Center.
Contact Centers are systems that put all of today’s communication methods — office phones, online chat, instant messaging, email, smartphones, tablets, computers, and even video, and Web conferencing — into a single system that gives you the power of a big business call center.
Offer the best possible customer experience and easily handle major customer communication needs through a Contact Center.
- Answer technical questions from customers and help them use your product or service.
- Provide customer care related to billing, accounts, returns, complaints, or other common issues.
- Instantly respond to questions posted through your Website’s live chat capability.
- Send post-call surveys to measure satisfaction.
- And much more…
Whether or not you have personnel dedicated to customer support or other functions, a Contact Center is the central point in your business from which all customer contacts can be managed.
Cost-effectively bring your business unending benefits, including:
- Provide your customers with more contact options. With an effective Contact Center, your customers can reach out to you through many channels and be assured of a fast response.
- Avoid the high cost of dedicated customer sales or support agents. A Contact Center can funnel all inquiries directly to the appropriate sales, support, technical, or other staff, wherever they are located.
- Improve the customer experience. Deliver a high-touch customer experience regardless of the size of your business.
Cost-effectively handle customers and improve the customer experience.
Regardless of how your customers want to interact with your business, they want a personal response — and they want it immediately. Most Contact Center providers also include reporting capabilities that let you monitor how your staff is handling communications with customers. These reports can help you:
- Review contact traffic and see how contacts were handled.
- Keep a record of customer contacts in case of a possible dispute.
- Use reporting to better train employees on how to best improve the customer experience.
- Account for specific customer and business call activities for billing, legal and regulatory needs.
There are many options for choosing a Contact Center system, so it can work for any business, regardless of its size. Contact Centers can be deployed as a hosted service, a virtual service, or an on-premise system. Your Ideacom Network telecom provider can help you find the Contact Center solution that best meets your needs.