Big businesses efficiently handle customers by building large, expensive call centers staffed by hundreds of sales and support representatives. Their goal is to never keep a customer waiting and to quickly respond to customer inquiries. Those businesses know that customers who have to wait for a response often end up as lost revenue.
Fortunately, without having a huge, expensive call center, your business can still be responsive and deliver a positive customer experience. You can do this with a Contact Center. Contact Centers can help you ensure every incoming customer contact is handled quickly and personally by someone in your organization.
Support all types of customer communications with a Contact Center.
Contact Centers are systems that put all of today’s communication methods — office phones, online chat, instant messaging, email, smartphones, tablets, computers, and even video, and Web conferencing — into a single system that gives you the power of a big business call center.
Offer the best possible customer experience and easily handle major customer communication needs through a Contact Center.
- Answer technical questions from customers and help them use your product or service.
- Provide customer care related to billing, accounts, returns, complaints, or other common issues.
- Instantly respond to questions posted through your Website’s live chat capability.
- Send post-call surveys to measure satisfaction.
- And much more…
Whether or not you have personnel dedicated to customer support or other functions, a Contact Center is the central point in your business from which all customer contacts can be managed.
Cost-effectively bring your business unending benefits, including:
- Provide your customers with more contact options. With an effective Contact Center, your customers can reach out to you through many channels and be assured of a fast response.
- Avoid the high cost of dedicated customer sales or support agents. A Contact Center can funnel all inquiries directly to the appropriate sales, support, technical, or other staff, wherever they are located.
- Improve the customer experience. Deliver a high-touch customer experience regardless of the size of your business.
Cost-effectively handle customers and improve the customer experience.
Regardless of how your customers want to interact with your business, they want a personal response — and they want it immediately. Most Contact Center providers also include reporting capabilities that let you monitor how your staff is handling communications with customers. These reports can help you:
- Review contact traffic and see how contacts were handled.
- Keep a record of customer contacts in case of a possible dispute.
- Use reporting to better train employees on how to best improve the customer experience.
- Account for specific customer and business call activities for billing, legal and regulatory needs.
There are many options for choosing a Contact Center system, so it can work for any business, regardless of its size. Contact Centers can be deployed as a hosted service, a virtual service, or an on-premise system. Your Ideacom Network telecom provider can help you find the Contact Center solution that best meets your needs.